Wednesday, May 27, 2009

New Inspiration



It's been at least a year and a half since I earnestly sought design inspiration or actively kept up with design trends that lately I've been down on myself for having let myself fall out of the loop. But recently I've found a couple links that has spurred my excitement and I feel are worthy of posting. My boyfriend purports he sent me one of the links a few months ago but I seriously have no recollection of it. Bad girlfriend am I.

This agency has latched onto some good things and I'm looking forward to seeing more of their artists in future. A few of the artists with this agency work with some lesser known but awesome musicians. I recognize La Boca who's done album covers for the DC recordings crew. Quite a few have these artists have cycled through my itunes playlist. I've always believed good album covers leads to good music, mostly because I've noticed any artists worth their salt tend to collaborate with other inspiring artists.





This site is great for classic design inspiration from the 50s thru the 70s. It's a blog site that continually updates their articles. I stumbled onto them while looking for 70s book cover inspiration. Totally worth looking thru.

1 comment:

phidelity said...

speaking of La Boca & DC the new Emperor Machine is out http://bit.ly/cJkae - theres a link at the top right